Preserving Swiss Culture and Traditions in Queensland
To provide relief, assistance, support and social contact for needy, seniors and lonely members of the Swiss community in Australia and people of Swiss-Australian nationality or background and their families and dependants.
Upcoming EventsSwiss Community Care Buderim lunch 2021
Swiss Community Care Christmas AGM and Lunch
October 2020Newsletter 59
What can the society do for you?
- Visit the sick in hospital and provide support and encouragement
for those in difficult circumstances.
- Keep in touch with elderly and lonely, and promote contact with
other persons in the community.
- Provide financial assistance in cases of hardship, and assist with
identifying other sources of support.
- Promote good fellowship among the Swiss and Swiss-Australian
- Provide mutual support network.
- Contact older members of the community on their birthdays
- Raise awareness of the needs of people in less
- Draw the attention of senior members of the community to the
activities of the Society.
What can you do for the society?
- Alert the Society to cases of hardship of a physical, emotional or
financial nature (your confidentiality will be respected).
- Let the committee know if anyone needs contact or assistance.
- Sign up, become a financial member of the Society, and get involved.
- Make a donation, which is tax-deductible.
- Join the volunteer group, and promote contact with people in need.
Swiss Community Care Society
35 Myrtle Street
Murwillumbah NSW 2484.
The Swiss Community Care Society relies on the continuous support from its members.
Single members $20
Corporations $ 110
Single Life membership $175
Couple Life membership $250
Membership fees are due on the 1st of July each year.
Please send your payment to our treasurer:
Anita Bickel, 5 Suffolk Street, East Toowoomba QLD 4350
Thank you for renewing your Membership