Preserving Swiss Culture and Traditions in Queensland
Date(s) - 03/10/2020 - 05/10/2020
Boreen Point Camp Ground 3-5 Oct.
This year we have chosen a new location. It is about 20 min north of where we have been last year
For enquiries or bookings please contact Rita von Rotz
M: 0431 707 144 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boreen Point Campground is an ideal bush and beach family holiday destination nestled into the white sandy shores of Lake Cootharaba and is part of the world renowned Noosa River system.
Lake Cootharaba is a popular sailing and fishing lake and is some 10kms x 5kms in area. The clear water of the lake is quite shallow making for a safe clean environment to swim and play. A family pub and general store are within easy walking distance. Kayaks and stand-up paddle boards are available from the office.
Park facilities include:
- Camp kitchen with gas BBQ’s
- Hot showers & flushing toilets (bore water)
- A septic dump point
- A charging station for personal electronic items
- Please note we do not supply water or sullage
Boreen Point Campground: www.noosaholidayparks.com.au/boreen-point
General Park Rules:
- Check in must be before 6pm
- We are on tank water not town water, so bring your drinking water with you.
- Dogs are allowed (contained in caravans and motorhomes only). Please complete application for approval prior to your visit. Dog application form, on website
- Full list of T&C’s available on the website